Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Halo Patissier-kun^^

I have a dream....

          The faces are all very vague though... well, it's pretty embarrassing~ hehe.. I kinda have a "dreamy hallucination" of my future self..

          I don't know why, but in my dream,.. I'm married to a patissier. Well, I did tell my friends some time ago that I wish my husband would be a cook who own his own restaurant, if possible. But those are just hopes and rambles... Partly, it's because I don't fancy cooking so much... but I DO KNOW HOW TO COOK!!! and I'm pretty good at it. I don't mean to brag though~ *//*

          Well anyway, it seems like I was quite happy in that dream *//*... And I actually took part in house chores too... without anyone forcing me to clean up~
Well there's a lot more in that dream but it's too embarrassing to tell. heh.heh...

But still, I never thought I would hallucinate marrying a patissier~ coz well,... I'm not sooooo into pastries except cookies, you see? I don't even like sweet stuff that much..
          But it was a happy dream anyway... so I don't hate it^^

Well, I hope it WAS a dream. If it's a dream (one where I'm sleeping in reality), then it might be - at least I could believe it to be - a vision of the future or at least hope that it'll come true~ That kind of happy family....

But it wasn't a dream.. It's just me.. hallucinating too much since I had such a high fever on that day... I couldn't sleep but I had to lie in bed the whole day so I started to hallucinate..... I guess desire is a scary thing..

But I wonder if any patissier out there wouldn't mind liking a girl who doesn't like to eat so much of sweet stuff.. I really prefer bitter things..
     Or maybe, in the future, I might change?? Heh. heh. I'm getting all embarrassed just typing this *//*

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    a pattisier?
    I'll be pitying your future hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just because you had that strange dream,.. don't go around having crushes on all patissier you will meet in the future..
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. to: jintan
    why would you pity him?? HMPH!!! >,>
    >:(

    to: veve
    baka!!! of course I won't!!!

    ReplyDelete