Thursday, April 3, 2014

... that he choose me...

Chade, I know the Fool is strange. But I like it when he comes to talk to me. He speaks in riddles, and he insults me, and makes fun of me, and gives himself leave to tell me things he thinks I should do, like wash my hair, or not wear yellow. But (...) I like him. He mocks me, but from him, it seems a kindness. He makes me feel, well, important. That he could choose me to talk to.
 I can't get this out of my head.

I've finished reading the Farseers for such a long time but I still can't get it out of my head.

And well, Fool's existence to Fitz is somewhat what all those four people (if you know, you know) meant to me. It hurts so much when they're not around. When you know, they won't come back.

Sorry for the short post.

2 comments:

  1. feel important he makes you feel, reveal do you that he is a fool? I think not so. that is what makes nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's an irony why the Fool is the smartest and the dearest...
      It is nice :)

      Delete