Sunday, January 10, 2016

Little Sunshine

To be perfectly honest, I'm in the worst slum in my life right now. I've been constantly depressed in the worst way since last two year, but I tried to hold it in, because people say that time will heal thing.

So I hang on to it, hoping that this odd lingering mixture of negativity will leave me in peace one day. Sometimes it does.
photo credits: www.123rf.com

          I loved taking care of children despite not looking like it. I meant taking care, not the occasional playing and taking pictures etc. I loved it when my aunt sent my little cousins to my house on their school holiday. They were naughty, annoying and bleed my purse dry, but I didn't hate taking care of them.

          I also loved the time I spent teaching kids how to read during one of the most laid-back semester in college. I loved when my other aunt sent her grandson over too.

          I wouldn't say that I love kids so so much since I don't squeal at the sight of kids and babies. I don't always forgive them when they're being a nuisance. Sometimes I do think it's best to just leave them crying then entertain their unnecessary wants.

          But when parents sent their children over and said, "I'll be leaving them in your care", I look forward to it. At that moment, all my worries just disappears.
Shirogane No Nina - Chapter 8
credits: Itokatsu (author) | Norway Scans (scanslation team)

Exactly as Shutaro felt.
         In a way, that short trip to my sister in Australia also helped me somewhat. No wonder babies are little bundle of joy.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but always had my eye on this bird from afar. pengertian kearifan lokal I moved on and forward with my head held high and his love and memories tattooed on my heart.

    ReplyDelete