Monday, July 20, 2015

Low Point

Sick again.

It’s been over a week again. I wonder why my cold usually last for very long. Maybe I knew. Maybe I don’t. On these sort of days, I always have this kind of argument with my own head. The other voice gets stronger.

I guess when you’re physically incapable, the mental wars will be in hyper mode.


Ien came over on weekends. Then she left, and came again last night, saying it’s her study week. I’m a bit thankful for the company though it doesn’t really help much.

I’m not sure if she came because I’m sick, or to study – she’s not really studying, but she’s not really treating me like a patient.

I feel really bad for the company I’m interning at. It’s like I missed so many days at work, they might really hate me.

Recently, for these past few weeks, I’ve been thinking about what I wanted to do in the future. In the end, I don’t really want a job. I don’t like having dues, or hours to check in for any job. I don’t want to run a company so I guess entrepreneurship is also out of question. I guess I do want to be just a housewife.

Most woman would be mad at me right? I mean, the fight for woman being able to work and all stuff. Oh well, I don’t know.

I just really like the idea of staying home and raise the kids, keep my family together, prepare dinner for everyone after their tiring day.


さぁ。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment