Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Catching the Worm

So I've been like on a roll with my new fanfic since these past months.

It felt good to be able to write again.


I haven't tried for many years now and to pick it up again feels like a dicovery to ancient ruins. It used to be be then I discarded it because Uranna wants me to.

But I don't think I can stop a second time. More like, if I do, it feels like I will really die inside.

I really want to pursue this. And fanfic is just a stone for style/method.

Hopefully I could polish my skills fast. But slow is fine too.

I learned that rushing into it just to have an edge in competition only breaks me. In the end, I am not much of a competitor.

As long as my point is out there, it matters not when, or by whom, what matters is that I can express myself.

2 comments:

  1. Ganbatte!! Don't forget, I'm your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arigatou ^^ but it seems that my activity has ceased again :(

      Delete