Saturday, January 14, 2012

Holiday^^ hehe

Gomen minna. I planned on updating this blog earliest this year but I got too down and low for stupid reason. Um,.. that is... I've turned 18 T^T... I'm soo sad.. I got a year older..

Don't give me that look! I've already confess that it's a silly stupid reason. Hmph!

          So, I missed saying "Happy New Year" to everyone, eh? Hehe, well.. you guys probably had tons of people greeting you at new year so it's fine right? Well, for those who didn't get a greeting.. here's my late greeting:

!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Who cares if it's late??!! At least I greeted you guys.. *grins* hehe, don't be mad. AND DON'T LAUGH!!

          So, my December last year was spent rather happily, I guess^^. Don't really know how to describe my emotion though. It's not the kind of happy that makes me jump or very excited. But it doesn't make my mood foul or sad something, so I guess I ought to say I'm happy^^.

          I went to Jakarta for the holidays. I thought at first, Jakarta? I rather stay home than going anywhere. It's annoying to accompany my mom and grandma shopping after all. They took hours and hours and hours and hours until they drained all my energy to even smile. Oh, and I'm exaggerating by the way. But it's fine if you believe me though. Haha.

          But I guess, it wasn't that annoying after all. My dad doesn't took us only to the mall or bazaar. We went to Mini Park, in which I don't remember where. I doubt it's in Jakarta. Then we went to pick strawberries^^. I must say, picking strawberries are fun, but I feel bad for not actually eating it. They're too sour for my tongue. Oh, I don't know where the strawberry farm is too. I'm sorry, I can only remember a bit cause I was sleeping in the car due to the effect of the drug I took for my cold.

          We also went to Bandung^^. I remember it because I eat really delicious food there. However, mom got her migraine attack so we couldn't stay for long. Mas Iwan, the driver took us back to the hotel early that day. I don't really remember the name of the food I ate..... Ok, I'm ashamed.. I couldn't remember almost all names... But the food is rally delicious!!! Oh then we went to factory outlet something because apparantly, my dad wanted to buy us some leather products. Bla bla.. I'm not THAT interested in leather products so I don't care mush about it.. Oh, forgive me for not having an interest in shopping beside for shoes and high heels~ HAHA

          Where else did we go to? I can't seem to remember anything beside food...... T^T Well, at least I can remember where we stayed at. We stayed in Atlantic Centuary Hotel, I think the spelling's right. And I love the buffet breakfast!!!!! The warm milk is especially good!!! And the milk, and the milk, and... WAIT!!! I was thinking about all  the food I ate but now everything in my head turns to MILK!! How did this happen?? T^T Looks like I can't share what I ate to you guys.. Well, consider yourself lucky coz now you don't have to drool. HAHAHAHAHA

Urgh, now some dairy cow is occupying my mind..


Since all I can think now is cow cow cow and more cows, I guess I should stop typing before I bore you.


Farewell, until next time^^

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous...T.T..
    you're lucky... I still have STPM a head (this year).. so i have to focus from now on... huhuhu... i really miss my games... but my EXAM!!!!.... Why do i have to take it.... i heard that STPM is really hard and only those who devil dare to take this test...but im not a devil!! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow! You're taking STPM?? Yea, I heard it's very hard too. But that was last time because they studied university style with school based exam. I heard that's the reason it was soo hard.
    But someone told me they'll change it to semester style, is that true?
    If the exam is semester based, it should be tolerable. Ganbatte!!!
    By the way, I also heard that those who STPM graduated mostly do a lot more better in university. That is, if they score well in STPM though~ So, work hard^^ It should be fruitful^^

    Games are very very addicting~ I'm saying this from experience T^T haah~ but if you play them once a while, it's good^^ coz you could release stress!! haha

    anyway, don't be too jealous~ at least you canstill go to school >,> I'm getting bored just staying at home.. huuh

    Let's work hard this year^^

    ReplyDelete