Sunday, November 29, 2015

Can't Be Tamed [AMV] Kaitou Kid

For those who don't know me,
I can get a bit crazy
I'm a sucker for really nice AMV. Honestly this this not the best I've ever seen.

I was looking for some Magic Kaito AMV for fun when I found this:


The song is an altered pitch from Miley Cyrus - I Can't Be Tamed. I never heard of the song before I saw this.

Disclaimer: I do not own the video, the music, or the characters in it.


I'm not sure why, but I found this version to be very catchy. Not in terms of its beat, but more like the lyrics.

I'm not describing the lyrics as something that I like, since I don't. I found them incredibly disturbing. Still it catches me. Got me hooked. Plus, with Kaitou Kid in the picture, I just have to like it.
They try to change me
but they realize they can't
If I have to choose, that up there was probably the one part of the lyric that I might be able to like the most. It somewhat does have a close resemblance to Kaitou. I can imagine him singing this song. Oh, the horror.
Well I'm not a trick you play,
I'm wired a different way
I'm not a mistake,
I'm not a fake,
It's set in my DNA
I guess this song would be my new guilty pleasure. Goodnight. Sweet dreams~
If you try to hold me back I might explode

1 comment:

  1. Didn't peg you as someone who will like Miley.
    I love this song. Hurray that you like it too^^ although this one is not sung by her :P

    ReplyDelete