Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Very normal eyes

More like PERFECT !!!!!

          I didn't go to school today~ huuh... though there are many times I don't want to go, today is not one of those days~ I had co-curricular activities which I was looking forward to. But I have an appointment with the doctor so I had to go to the hospital instead. I felt bad for mom because she only had 2 payed leaves a year and she was saving it for my grandfather. But she had to use it today for me =.=ll.

          Well, according to the doctor (like every other doctor and optician have said), my eyes were PERFECTly fine. She had no idea what-so-ever as to why I had blurry eyes whenever I had migraine. Oh yea, I have migraine. She comfirmed it today~ So, she arrange for another appointment next month. I'll be going alone this time though. Mom can't afford another leave. That, I understand. It's better that way too. Though I'm supposed to be accompanied, but I felt much more comfortable if I go and see the doctor alone.

       Elle had no say in this matter. It's not really strange. He seldom had an opinion. Fritz on the other hand, as usual, poke his nose in this matter. He's soo over-concerned. He's making up assumption this and that... It's annoying but at the same time soothing. Can't really say that I hate his over reaction. His exaggeration calms me a whole lot!
          And so, since Elle kept quite, Fritz being hysterical, and myself being myself (not doing anything much but worry endlessly), LaRich and Dev suggested that I should surf the internet. Maybe I'll get some clue~ Good thing I have those two. Cause' sometimes I forgot their existence since I am much more closer to Elle and Fritz always butts in.
Thus, we surf the following sites :


So that's what I got. 
          I could only think that maybe I only have migraine headache. And what my aunts and teacher said were WRONG. Migraine can be severe. They told me not. This aren't the best news to calm me down but at least it's much more assuring~ Haixx....

And now I'm thinking, 'This is seriously bad'.





praying for the best, hoping for the best, NOT prepared for the worst just yet.
but willing to accept what-ever~

5 comments:

  1. Aa-chan, cheer up^^... It might really be nothing~ I'll pray for you too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha

    then try to do some activities that can ease the mind.

    I heard that the symptoms of migraine comes from stressed mind.

    anyway, do you like orgel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/blurred-vision/severe-headache-desc.htm

    try this site

    ReplyDelete