Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not Very Normal

Today, the day resume like it normally is.
     Except the fact that it's the month of Ramadan, so the other Muslim students and I are fasting.

          Well, I thought nothing could go wrong.. (as long as I'm at school, that is) You see, I'm starting to pick up most things that I've missed. And my pace and slowly catching up with everyone else.
Nothing did go wrong,... at least~ not academically...
   Nothing about the school, the studies, NOTHING of sort did go wrong~
I had a bit of a headache, but it was slight and bearable, so that does not consider as a problem.

However, the usual Tata, which I've never mention before....
      Tata is my classmate, annoying, fun, but annoying, and still fun, and her hobby is to make everyone annoyed when she's bored. Well, why she's considered fun? She disturbed everyone when they're too tensed and when thing are boring and duh duh! That's why though she's annoying, she's still fun~ no one hates her or something.. Maybe.. Well, Sasha do.. because of something in the past, I guess~ Grudge don't go away easily, you know?

         So, this Tata, her favourite ways of disturbing me is including pushing me to the wall, and "try to mess" with my scarf. There's one time she was successful so I've become extra cautious around her for that.. Stupid Tata~
          Back to the topic... Tata tried again today. Normally, I would have successfully push her away. I mean it, EASILY, I would have pushed her away.... But that's the problem. The-seem-to-be normal day did not go very normal today.
When she came near, I instinctively put up my defense. But DOOONNN!!! The minute my senses detect her hands, my strength was drained away.

          Here's the difficult part: My guard was still up, so why did my strength pull away? She did not mess with my scarf though. I don't know if it was either she realize how shock I was at the situation or whether she herself is shocked because I couldn't push her back.

Because after sometime, she exclaim,"Hey!! When did you get so weak??!!"

And buuuzzzzzzzzzz~ the bell chime in my head. My strength is failing me? What happen??
          Tata just left and said, "Sorry, maybe it's because you're fasting~"
And my thought scream, WE played and fought like this every single week and duh! That includes last year Ramadan month too!!!! It's not the fasting~ I'm not the kind gets weak over half a day of no-food. And besides, I already have my "sahur" (something like breakfast but it must be before Subuh prayer)..

I don't know what's happening~
          It's not the first time, now that I reflect on it,.. there are many times when my hand let go of my own book because it suddenly don't have the strength to carry it. And I'm not talking about a pile of books. I'm talking about a single light book.

But either way,.. that is that~
I don't want to worry too much on it... T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment