Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"tee hee" = Sense of Urgency

Hmm... where do I start?

          Well, since exam is so too near, well, [2 weeks is pretty near....] our school decided to create a program where all the final year student grind their mind to think of only how to answer the exam papers.. It's already the second week since this so called Sense of Urgency program started.

Today was dedicated to Chemistry and Additional Mathematics...
          My weakest subject: Chemistry
          My favourite subject: Additional Mathematics (not that I'm that good at it)

          Anyway,  I just realized that Chemistry wasn't that hard... although realizing that doesn't make it easy. AND Add Math wasn't that super fun.. It still is fun, it's just NOT SUPER fun... and it's quite hard... and I though anything with numbers are super easy.
I guess I shouldn't underestimate the power of numbers that had been making many people gone mad regardless genius or not.

This rambling must have made you bored..... well it bore me too,... but somehow, I'm having fun studying~ I've known of its fun since long ago but haven't felt it for sooo many years.
Well, I'm glad I do have fun now. At least it's [hopefully] not too late.

          I have had the weirdest dream in this past few days. It was queer... not that I haven't had anything like it before... it's just that it's been coming back MORE frequently than ever.....
Is this some sort of sign?

I have been getting peaceful sleep nowadays~ I guess ignoring everything around you ease up a bit of your tension. Attention: this is NOT a good way to overcome your problem, so don't follow my lead! Though it's not the very best way to handle things, I'm not the very best human too. So let me do it my pace, ok?

          HOWEVER, despite my oh-so-fantasy about having the most peaceful night ever, one cannot deny that I DO occasionally still have sleepless night... I worry a lot about it at first.
That is until...
      Yesterday(?).. some anonymous girl (sorry girl, I really don't know you) stood in front at the assembly in school and gave out and article about "sleep". I don't really remember all of it since my head were focused on "I don't wanna stand here"... But along her lines, I remembered my sleeping problems and thought... It's nothing much~ afterall, occasional sleep problem occurs to everyone~

So practically, I 'm feeling pretty good^^ if you minus all the stack of things I ignored~ huhu....
Like I said, don't judge me just coz I don't handle things well..
Sorry, that wasn't phrase well,...

Judge me if you wish,
Scold me if you must,
Like me if do not hate, 
and
Accompany me along the way, 
because it's neccessary.
That's a pretty ugly rhyme..
and it didn't feel quite right too...
whatever~
I've looked through some universities I thought of going but... hmm....

Oh, and by the way~ Sienna gave Ien and myself new clothes^^ and shoes~ pretty cool right? It's for our birthday... hehe
Arigatou^^

Well then, goodnight~ It's pretty late here~

No comments:

Post a Comment