Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SPM's OVER!!!!!!!!

To all whose last exam is Accounts, HURRAY for us! Our SPM examination are officially[?] over.
     Blah, blah, blah~ Is Exam all I wanted to say? NO!
Haha, I'm so happy, my fingers aren't focused to the keyboard.. hahaha!! BUT, my heart missed blogging and I'm definitely gonna blog today.
So please bear with my craps~ Haha..
**********

          First of all, (am I making a speech?- haha) I would like to thank faz01 and cupiecake for becoming one of my loyal subjects. MUAHAHAHAHA, I meant thanks for following me^^

          Secondly, my pageview have reached 9907!!!! Hurray, hurray!!! That's only 94 more to 10000.. Cool~
**********

So, so,..
I have just came back from my class party/ farewell party / end-of -exam celebration~ I dressed up pretty nicely^^ but I'm NOT gonna post my picture, LOL. Curious? Don't be, haha~ I probably just gave myself too much credit, haha~

          And so, the class party was,... um um~ fun^^ I didn't expect it too~ They planned a lot of games in which I won most of what I play at - that's the bit of boring part - but I had soo much laughs so it's really fun^^ Huhu..  Sasha was the only one who sang but whatever~ It's a nice and meaningful song even if most of my classmates (opps, they're "ex-classmates" now, right?) was practically busy dancing and getting autograph form everyone else, not realizing that she's dedicating the song to everyone.

         But, I love the song. And I like the fact that Sasha actually dedicate that for us^^ It's a love song, and I don't plan on telling you the tittle, haha! But for us to dedicate to, it became a very deep friendship song. Well, I'm probably biased to praising her coz of what she wrote of me in the school magazine..
Hehe, I'll tell you in the next post. Too lazy to recap everything. But it was sweet. And I thank her for that^^.

          And I had to bring home one box of that swirling potato fries because there's too much extra. Well, it's delicious and all, but to bring a box home just to feed 4 little mouth..... well, let's just see what my grandma would say to-morrow morning as she wakes up.

          The best part of it, everyone praised me on how I looked tonight^^ Hey, what's wrong with a girl being happy for this? It's not like I went overhead. And it's not like I always dress up. So once in a while, of course I would also love to be pretty^^ hehe *//* now I'm embarrased.

There's many more I want to say but... my Eden Eternal is waiting, and tomorrow I'm gonna continue with Trickster^^ of should I just play DD Tank again? But I haven't play Zodiac and Destiny for a long time too... Hmm............

Oh, well, whatever works~ Tomorrow is tomorrow...
Don't think too much of uncertainty of tomorrow. 
Live today.
(by Adefuwa-haha!!)

And now, I'm gonna play Eden Eternal...
I have Traffic Law Test (?) on the weekends.. Hehe, I'm taking my driving license^^ So excited!!!
          Either way, now is adiue coz I'm gonna play some games^^ JA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment