Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting There, dear SPM

Let's see...

          I've decided to halt all online activities until my SPM is over. That would mean that this would be the last post for the month and I will only continue after SPM which would be umm... in after 2 months plus (?).

---

          As it is now, [I've receive several test papers] my trial results are very disappointing. Even to myself [!]. That's why, the alarm in me had rung and I really need to brush myself up for the upcoming exam. I don't want to regret it later.

          Since I've decided that, the moment you see this blog is updated [unless it stated - Yatta!! Exam's over in December], I've broken my own oath. Very despicable, no? 

There are quite a few things I wanted to post since I'll be holding myself back for the next two months (tee hee - 2 months IS really very very long for me).

  1. Please, anyone who could translate BRIGHT - 1年2ヶ月20日, please help me do a PROPER translation!!
  2. I'm still gonna be active on Twitter so.... to those who I follow : [this is a very selfish request] could you tweet things that could lift up fighting spirit?
  3. About the dramas I'm planning to download,... hmm.. [ONLY if my standard grade rises SUPERBly] I might download it on holidays (might, might!! hopefully I could stand NOT TO)


How come I have a lot of things on my mind before I start typing and now all of it seems to fly away??

Oh, oh, and after SPM, I  thought... maybe.. since I like watching anime and dramas and reading manga soo much, maybe I should create a blog to summarize all that I watched/read??
I mean like detailed summary.
I know the feeling of not being able to watch something at that time, yet we wanted to know the latest of what happen so... [of course it'll be full of spoilers] but it's for those who really can't stand not knowing, right?? kiki, that's just what I think I want to do....

          For now, I'm gonna strugle with all I might and [pray] all will end well~

As for the rest,..
I've already forgotten what I wanted to say..
So,.. 
This is goodbye,
I guess.

Hope whatever One Piece updates that I'll be missing will be great so that I have MANY chapters to read with great pleasure.
Hope I have enough money to buy MS Gundam Seed and MS Gundam Seed Destiny ORIGINAL Set (DVD only) by the end of the year.
Hopefully Ojakgyo Brothers turn to be a worthwhile drama^^.
Hopefully I could buy the two album I've been longing for a while now~
Hopefully I could really get extraordinary and exceptional results for SPM.
Hope I have time to help NaO download Giseang something drama..
Hopefully I [magically] get a set of T-shirts consisting of all One Piece characters (that would be super cool)
Hopefully I won't be depressed thorough these demanding(for me) times.
Hopefully I won't faint in exam hall again.
Hopefully they released Ouran High School Host Club DVD (drama) by the end of the year - together with the english subs - so I could buy it^^
Hopefully EVERYTHING went as planned and I don't stray from my own promises.

Buh bye

currently listening to :

No comments:

Post a Comment