Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It happen when it happen

Guess what? I got into an accident. That was on Thursday, 7th of February, at 4.54 p.m.

And guess what? I typed that statement more than a month ago ==ll

Ok, I was being busy. No, I wasn't being lazy. I was being busy. Busy with stuff. Like assignments, clubs, extra studying, and over-gaming. Haha.
Still, that counts as busy, not lazy.
So yeah, about the accident, it was unfortunate.

          It was raining heavily that day, but I had this feeling in me that I have to get back home that day itself, it must be that day. I also have that uncomfortable feeling of something going wrong. My friends tried to stop me from driving home but yeah, typical me. My answer was "I have to get back today. Don't worry bout the rain. It's still evening. It's even more dangerous if it's at night, right?" Well, I was already determined to go, so if they actually had any say in it, i probably gonna ignore them and still go.

        And so my adventure starts. This is getting to sound like some cheap joke, isn't it? But this is serious stuff! Honest!
        So then I drove. Until I reached to the hill area (is that right?) and when I was going downhill, the water was streaming hard, jammed my breaks, and the car went mad. I meant, I lost control of it.

At that time, here's my option:
     (A)  There's another car at my left side ready to get hit.
     (B)  There's the divider on the right side, calling to me "The worst that could happen is you die alone"

Well, yeah, I chose (B). Reason? I don't want to be responsible for another human life. Not yet. I mean I will be once I have kids on my own right?

But Alhamdulillah, the car, was superbly bad in shape - cannot be driven any longer, but I somehow miraculously survived the accident without a scratch. At least not physically.
I did get a shock, mentally. And probably a scratch in my heart. But that's just the probability none can see except Allah Almighty.

          Well that's the story of me getting into an accident, being awkward with all those who tried to help coz well, I don't cry, but I was incredibly nervous to notice that everyone is buzzing with each other, apparently discussing on how to help me. Or maybe how I should help myself. In which in the end, I had to ignore all of them to get a grasp of reality.

It was a frightening experience, but I'm still loved by Allah, so it seems.

And I have no idea how else can I express the depth of my gratitude for being alive, and really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment