Saturday, May 18, 2013

Waiting For The Start

Yeah!!! So I'm starting my degree course in two days :3

And I can't wait!!

Honestly, big lie~ I'm not really enthusiastic about it. Trying to be doesn't hurt anyway, so why not?


          I guess too much happened for my own good. I was probably the kind of kid who suits a peaceful life better than a life full of drama. Maybe I brought this upon myself so I only have myself to blame.

          I guess starting degree should make me a bit mature right? Well, stupid thing is that, since I actually said that, it makes me less mature and I felt like crossing that now. But as if it made a difference, and since I already thought of it, already typed it.... I can't really do much. Erasing it won't change the fact that it crossed my mind. And where is this going? I better jump to the next thing or you guys will have to read the next 10 words of absolutely worthless ramble with nothing good in it.

           I really want to do stuff in my most fun way. Which is.... have a reasonably amount of fun. Nothing too excitable, else I won't be able to handle it myself.
So yeah, that's it?
Now, I'm crapping again. I'll try rephrasing this.

         First of all, I plan on studying seriously this time. I need my knowledge anyway. But I'm just gonna study what's fun to me. Haha. The rest? I won't call them study, I call them grinding it to my brains for the sake of getting As. I want to work in the environment that I like, with people that I wish I won't dislike and people that wouldn't think of me as too much of a bore. And I'm striving for my scholarship, so... yeah, I want that. And I have learned that if I'm failing my subject, don't call my siblings. They will say all the inspiring things that won't work. If I'm having trouble with subjects, I'll rent a car and go anywhere and feel the night breeze.

           Oh, but I'm I will have twice as much of fun. I'll be playing games all day (unless I'm writing report or coming up with short stories which is also fun) or get my scooter out and go wherever. And eat a lot of terribly good food with my housemates. Or spend all my money in a comic convention. Upgrade my lappy. It's been a year since I have it, but I haven't name it yet. Haha. I've been naming everything Elle before so I should change right? After all, it's time to move on. Even if I could never do, at least I tried. I think I'll go with "Iro". Reason? I don't have one most of the time, so don't bother bout' it.

           Social life? I think I have a so-so amount of that. I doubt I need more. Maybe I should cut more of 'em too. It's pretty hard to maintain relationships. I have to respect those who could. I know I couldn't.

          Still, my biggest goal ever would probably to cure my nightmares and sleepless nights. And stop dreaming too much. At least, if I do have too many thoughts, put them in my writings and have more each day. Then I'll be the happiest.
Oh, and start saving money for future house. I need one with one seriously big room to be my library and one good enough to sleep in.

And maybe stop thinking bout Bookie. Haha.

I need to have a heart of steel. Become Barahime. Sounds cool enough. Ok.

Well, that's that. Thanks for reading. I hope I don't bore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment