Friday, June 21, 2013

The Little Meanie Side of A Good Girl Gamer

What's that?

Well, in case you guys haven't know of it, but I'm sure you do. I play games, loads of it. Makes most normal life-living people out there call me a gamer.
Although I'm pretty sure I'm not those hardcore gamer. Since I get bored of games too fast and never seem to finish them.

So, in any case, the thing is, I love playing the good guy in games. I usually don't go to the dark side. I mean, picking up on lower levels player? That's low, man.
You can justify that it's just a game, it's just for fun and etc but what about WHY you even thought of doing it?

So yeah, that's what I'll say before I get too addicted and too bored.
Oh, you need to be addicted first. If you're bored, but not so addicted, you'll just gonna leave the game halfway and find something much more fun.
But if you're addicted, and bored, then you can't leave the game.... but you have to find another way to make it fun. That's when the mean side of you come.


I know, I played the good side for all the years. And whenever my best friend Chi killed innocents in her I forgot maybe GTA or other games with hot guys and scary disgusting monster or ugly looking killers, I'm always making those "isk isk" disagreeable sound. Even when Hime talked about killing passers-by and collecting their graves in Sims 2, I was still doing that "why are you guys so cruel?"

              So then I got addicted to Sims 3. Didn't take me long to get bored of it. Yeah, I tried out some of those kill them method. Still bored. So I stopped playing for a while. Then I continued when I got the expansion packs. I thought maybe being able to be the vampire or get a pet might make it fun, but nah...
Well, I guess the fun part is the pathetic part of your Sim having so much life and you, the controller, is looking at it. :P

So well, I started getting them haywired. Like making a big drama out of their boring annoying lives. And just play my usualy GBA instead.

Then I got too bored so I start browsing the net. Looking at what other gamers do.
And I felt sick when I read this:
I mean, there are other gory stuff. But this is family simulation, people! This is just sad.
The worst part is, if I was even more addicted and bored, I would probably use my creativity to do worse.

I already felt like a monster most of the time of my life. I'm not gonna let some virtual games make me feel worse.

So yeah, I think... I'll stick to being the good guy again.
At least.. I can be sure that my heart is clean. Haha.

Ok, that's that.
Until a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment