Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The thing about control

Ok, honestly, it's really odd to post something after I didn't do so for long. Well that's my fault anyway. Oh, currently I'm listening to Aoyama Thelma ft SouljaBoy - Sobani Iru Ne.

         I have been enjoying my university life, really. I guess it's not that hyper free social life that you guys might be thinking. Nope. Just pure interesting involvement in clubs. What to do? I'm a freak when it comes to doing thing that I like. Even if my body can't handle it, I would still push myself to do it.

          Well, here's how it it: Everything comes with a price. The price I pay for enjoying club activities is the superb weariness. I guess that made me get either over crazy or easily irritated. Of course I prefer the first right? Even though logically, being crazy is bad, it's actually a positive thing as compared to getting irritated easily. But recently, since my being crazy also meant being overly happy and good, I felt that a certain someone is taking advantage of that.



          I doubt, by all manner that that person did so on purpose. Maybe he never even realize that what he's doing is what you called as taking advantage. Still, when I was in that crazy mode, I ignored it since it was too much of a bother to care for it. Remind you this: I enter that state in the first place is due to weariness.In simple word, I'm tired!!

          So the bad thing is, when I'm in the 'irritated' mode, that's where troubles come. Just as how I don't get angry, it's almost the same with not showing emotion. That's cause an abundance of emotion will trigger migraine, not to mention the fact that I can't control it once it comes. That's why I hate to be annoyed. But when I'm weary and enter that mode, everything around me will feel wrong. So since that person already hold the trigger to my irritation, just by seeing his face made me feel like throwing up. I wish he would shut up. But if I were to release that emotion, I know I won't be able to control it.
Ahhh~ so that's what you guys as readers should do. Haha, you read this. Understand this and buh bye. That like all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment