Thursday, November 15, 2012

26 - 10 - 2012

Yep, that's the date.

That was when Pika & Piko are still a week old. Now? Piko will be a month old tomorrow. Pika? She missed by a day.

Pika died earlier today around 4 pm. Virus attack.
          Huuh... after a whole day worth of tears, I know I had to get back on my feet. After all, I still have Piko. She still needs me.

          In terms of luck, I guess I'm lucky still that I'm the only one here to bear with her going away. At least, no one else have to see that. Piko have been unusually quiet today. I have no idea if she knew what happened. But I'm glad she stayed awake for me.

Pika was the good natured one. She's fully black. Don't create much fuss when I'm asleep and utilize the time when I'm awake by being active.

She's a bit slow though. While Piko already started walking, Pika still creeps. When Piko started running, Pika still walks, very slowly.

And when Piko learns climbing, Pika was still terrified of going further.

May Allah bless the soul of Pika.

I love them both.

         We must let go. Jimbei did say, "Don't just count you losses. What's gone is gone. Think about it. You still got some things left, right?"
Yes. I still have Piko. I still have others. We live for what's still there, and what will be there. Not for what had been there, right?

But still, grieve is not something one can overcome as easy as phrases.
Ya Allah, give me strength to raise Piko better, so that he'll live as much as his body can carry the age.

And I need to stop sighing.

1 comment: