Monday, October 29, 2012

The new Kuros'

I think Huninis changed, a bit.
     A positive change.
            Alhamdulillah (Thank you Allah).

So... guess what?
We got our Kuro back!!!!
   We => My siblings and I.

What's Kuro? Heh.heh.heh.

          First of all, let me make it clear that we didn't get Kuro back. The dead can't come alive right? If you said they can, then go ahead with your theory :P I say they can't.

After Kuro's death, we're become very sad. Kuro was annoying and a pain to take care of, but we love him. With him, all those stress go away. And so on so on.

          So now come Pika and Piko. They're adorable! Although their past differs a bit from Kuro. In Kuro's case, his mom abandoned him because he was disabled. In Piko and Pika's case, their mother died, leaving the poor sibling, still a newborn to survive in the world alone.

So we're raising them, so that they can grow and be strong enough to face the wild.

As I'm typing the two are playing by themselves after they torture me by making me tired =.= They fed on milk. I tried to give some fruits earlier. They ate a super tiny nano piece then decided to stop. Ok ==ll

I want to post their picture, but too bad, I don't have a camera T-T
          I'm currently taking care of them in my campus. Hopefully those who stayed near me wouldn't find out. And I must get some ally to cooperate with me on this. Hehe, coz well, you never know, right?
They shouldn't get too mad though. Piko and Pika can't survive if we were to leave them alone. And my siblings and I are going to keep them only until they're old enough. After that, we'll let them go wherever they feel like. And it's not like we caged them. That's animal cruelty!

I can't leave them home coz Huninis not in favour of raising them, and my grandma is scared of 'em.
Tazia's busy, and Ien's dormitory is always monitored so we can't have her watch over them right?
         So the only one available left would be me.

Although it is a bit dangerous and quite breaking the rules here, but I really like Pika and Piko and I want to be the one to raise them. If I wasn't living in the dormitory, I would just say I'll take 'em anything but since I am, so this would be temporary. Only until Ienua in school. When she starts her school holiday, she'll take them and I'll have to part with Pika and Piko T-T.

          I hope I can make great memories with them ^^

Until next time.

P/S: 
Huninis have changed for the better. I guess praying for a better person is much much better than being depressed over bad things and complain how I hate it.
Thank you Allah S.W.T for seeing to these positive change.
And this have nothing to do with Kuro. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment