Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Sick Bed

Maybe the fact that I'm always feeling sick doesn't matter much. After all, it's frequent. Frequent is equal to normal. Which made it not so big of a deal. Still.....
Source: http://ladyselph.deviantart.com/art/I-think-I-have-the-flu-277205400
.....Unless you're looking for an excuse to avoid meeting someone or to play truant with stuff......
 Who doesn't hate?
Having runny nose, coughing, high temperature, constant headache, yet in desperate need to be under the blankets all the time, despite the boredom of it. If this is just a once a year thing, maybe I could say "Oh well, everyone goes through this someday". Me? It's not someday.

I have a super weak antibody, which means I'm basically under the fever & flu threat every second. Worse still, if others are bugged by it for three days at most, I'm bugged by it for a week, AT LEAST.

Can the world be any fairer?

No.

But actually yes. Maybe.

After all, if everyone shouts at the world for being unfair, it means that by being unfair to everyone, the world is actually being fair to everyone.

Which makes me mad. I'm supposed to come to terms with this already, but even though I said I already have, the truth is I haven't.
One human being could be sick for a day and everyone swarmed him with all sorts of concerns.
I'm not expecting anyone to be concern of me since I'm practically a walking ill every single day. People and myself are bound to get tired of it.
It's just the rage. This who-knows-where-it-comes-from rage is too much to be contained.

Haaaah~ now back to bed.
Thanks for reading this rant.

Source: http://mewmewbox.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/i-have-the-flu/

It's so hard to even force myself to class and keep myself awake. This is draining all of me....... everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment