Sunday, November 10, 2013

The End of Your Life - -


I woke up today felling incredibly irritable.


  1. The milk I drank before bed was still in my hand; meaning - I slept while drinking it. And so it spilled on the bed. Luckily, there's so many stuff on my bed that the bed itself didn't absorb any of it.
  2. I left my laptop on the whole time, and I'm not sure who came in & out of the room; they might just see what I browsed.
  3. I have a pile of laundry yet to be done.
  4. I need to send Huninis's car back to her.
  5. I have less than 24 hours.
  6. I have a headache.
  7. I woke up feeling incredibly hungry.
  8. I didn't finish the book that I was confident I could finish yesterday.
  9. I still haven't study for test and for revision stuff.
  10. It's a cold morning.
What book?
          I'm sure that's not the first thing you'd want to know. But that's the first thing I'd like to share. I'm currently reading Will Schwalbe's The End of Your Life Book Club. It's really nice to read a book written by a book lover, about books. I'm not even halfway through the story yet.
It's just that every line I read is somewhat relatable that I have to stop at almost each page just to be in my own dreamy little world and to engage myself with the characters.
Then I realized it's only a book and I'm progressing too slow.

The thing is, it's not only a book.

No book is just a book. 
They're so much more. 
I have a lot of those to-read books that I've purchase but haven't actually touch them.

Oh well, gonna have some breakfast first.

Just my short sharing: (here's the list of my immediate to-read)
  • The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
  • The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
  • Tempting Fate by Jane Green
  • Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less by Jeffry Archer
  • Waiting by Ha Jin
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • Sunan Musafir by Ramlee Awang Murshid
I do have more. But these are the immediate ones. I plan on finishing the lot before the year ends.
My stomach is growling. Later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment