Saturday, December 12, 2015

Nijuu Mensou no Musume (TV 2008) | Opening 【OP】 | 『Kasumi』 by 369 Miroku

'霞'
Kasumi | Mist
by 369 Miroku
..................................................


The part of the song that I really like (basically verses that will not get out of my head):



突然君が居なくなった 受け入れたつもりで眼を閉じた
totsuzen kimi ga inakunatta, ukeire tatsumori de me wo tojita
Suddenly, you weren’t here anymore, intending to accept it, I closed my eyes.
夜の暗闇が包む部屋の中で いつの間にか時だけ過ぎた
yoru no yami ga tsutsumu heya no naka de, itsuno ma ni ka toki dake sugita
In the room surrounded by the night’s darkness, before I knew it, times just passed by…


I feel that in my head, this is recited more like a poem than a song. over and over and over again. Reminds me of a certain someone whom tires everyone who read this blog so oh well.


叫んでも 君は居なくて 
sakendemo kimi ha inakute 
Even if I shout for you, you’re not here.


For full translation and lyrics, go to: Kasumi Kanji | Anime Lyrics and 369 - Kasumi | Lyrics Translation Deciphered Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment