Thursday, March 5, 2020

The Night Beggar

I'm sick and tired of life.

I'm sick and tired of trying.

But I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and try again. There's a tiny voice inside of me that begs for everything to end. In what form, I dare not entertain.

Living like this is something I'm working towards. To be able to function day to day. And I am making progress.

Yet my nights are filled with thoughts of regrets for trying. It's strange to hate trying when I can see the good results. Perhaps I resent the result. It comes back in a cycle, I can never stop.

Such is life.

And I'm tired of it. It is tired of it. And it keeps on begging and begging and begging for me to stop.

I am wise enough to know that it's wrong. I'm not sure I am strong enough to contain it from bursting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment