Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rambling Events

So, here's another start of my random rambling again. For those who had been continuously reading them, seriously, THANKS^^.

Hmm... let's talk about recent event:

          On Valentine's Day (14/2), I've been invited to Chii's house. At first, "they" (Chii and NaO) told me that we're (myself, them, and Hime) eating out. Pizza. So, I told them, "Let me ask Pakcik Damur if I have Driving License on that day". So I went and ask and Pakcik Damur and he said "Nope, no class that day". But then he ask me why, and whether I made plans etc. Yeah, I said. So this pakcik gave me this one look that explain it all- he thought I have a boyfriend. Figures, who had a date with girlfriends on Valentine? Haha, but I don't celebrate Valentine so it's just another odinary day to me anyway^^. I guess he's right to be worried. But he should really not jump to conclusion.

          Whatever, so anyway, they also said that we'll be baking some chocolates too. Yay, I cheered. Never have I bake any chocolate. Heh. But when I arrived, they were sitting around with Chii playing her games [don't remember the title]. Buuh, where's the so called chocolate enthusias? So then, we goofed around for not-exactly a bit, if you know what I meant. After a while -don't remember who-, someone brought up about the pizza. But by then, Chii's mother were coming back. So we thought of just ordering the pizza. Heh, typical. But DUM DUM DUM, Chii's mother came home and made lunch for us. So screw the pizza. Haha. Usually things don't turn out as planned anyway^^.

          I kinda', although I don't think so, forced Chii to let me play her PS3. Hehe, so I guess, because she let me play 'em, the whole trip turns out super worthwhile. I only played one game though - Sengoku; BASARA. I read them somewhere when I was researching about Sanada Juuyushi. Heh, so OBVIOUSLY, I played Sanada Yukimura's character. I played "easy" coz I'm a beginner and such, but I won^^ hehe~ SO either way, just when I was excited about wanting to play Final Fantasy [whatever number I don't know], NaO's dad arrived. I'm going back home with her so.. aww, kinda sigh quietly T^T.

That's that.

          Then I had my driving lesson the next next day. Buu, it didn't really turn out that well. Kinda' embarrassing, if I had to admit. But I won't be defeated by a few embarrassing moments. Who cares if most of the instructor presents were chuckling away. Blergh, I'm a newbie so it's only natural not to have any knowledge they called common. Buh, what's so common about it anyway? *sulking*

          So on yesterday's lesson, I improved greatly. Although of course not as great as the skillful them, but as someone who starts from ZERO, my improvement was commendable, said the motorcycle instructor though.

Well, that's for me to keep in my memoirs.

Until some other time later, JA!

1 comment:

  1. too bad the game only had Sasuke Sarutobi as Yukimura's aid. I wanted to see all the 10~

    ReplyDelete