Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back on the track

 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Accounts are hard. But they're super satisfiying once you get it right. Super. I mean it. It's really a head-ache to go through accounts but when you get it done and right, it make you feel like flying in the clouds and tremendously happy.
          That's why I'm glad I'm taking accounts and came to the class today.


To those who were concerned by my sudden 'run-away' from everyone.... hmm... how do I put it? I mean by the sudden silence I've been purposely... no.
To those whom I've been avoiding and kept silence in these few weeks,
          Thank you for your concern.


I'm not having problems actually. I just didn't want to talk about anything. There's something bugging me since ever, and I wanted to sort it out. I didn't want anyone's word to affect my decision so I decided to keep my mouth shut. That's all there is to it.

          It's been cleared out now. Again, no.. the problem have not been sorted out just yet. I don't think it will in the near future. It might take [high possibility] the rest of my life. And this thing is making me insane.
Well,... though that certain problem is not solved, and I don't want to be dragged on by it and unabling me to move forward,.. I decided to leave it aside.
     It is not the best solution.
But it's the only one I can think of for now.

          So anyway, my head is a lot clearer. I'm not going to let myself be strayed again. I have found what i wanted to do, though it's only a short-term plan. A plan is still a plan, so whatever.

I'm going to try my best to stick to it. I'm setting my priority right now. And for that, I'm not gonna bother with anything else.
So forgive me if I say "No" to everything.
     And remind me if I ever said "Yes" to something that might waver my determination.
I know myself well enough to know thatmy heart waver fast. Especially when it involves things that I like.

          It's not that I don't like the goal I'm setting. It's just that I don't see it yet. Well, I think that happens to a lot of us.That's why this time, I want to do it right.



##############################################################


Let pray it turn out really well.....

...

No comments:

Post a Comment