Thursday, July 28, 2011

Roads

That really moved me, I wonder why I always seemed to be lucky to stumble upon words like this when I need it... Oh well, let me just thank Allah for that^^. 
          Yosh!! Now back to studying!!!

Extract :


He was the sort of person who would never go astray, so I just left it to him.
....
My brother wasn't at all amazing.(I am actually better at it). He had unbelivable bad sense of direction.
He'd always looked like he was putting a great amount of effort into choosing the right road, but he'd always get it wrong anyway. We never once went straight to our goal.
....
But he definitely didn't go astray. No matter how many mistakes he made, he would always arrive in the end. That's what he would always insist. 

"If you don't give up on getting there, then you're not on the wrong road.Even if the place you arrive at isn't the one you were hoping for, just search out the next road from there. If you do that, you'll eventually arrive without fail."

If you worry about it, think about it, eventually pick a road, and walk down it. Then there's no way it isn't connected somehow to the place you're looking for.


Kurebayashi Teru,
Dengeki Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment