Thursday, October 4, 2012

When It Worked Out

Recently, I did that "desk makeover". If you don't already know bout that, you can check it here.

One of the objective of me doing all that, is to make me gain spirits so that I study super duper well. And so that I won't procrastinate.

Well, it worked. I reached my objective.

However, during the times I'm not so into the mood of studying and wished to laze around, that's when I really hope that I didn't do any of those makeovers. Reason: Simply coz now I can't even take a break. Because I would feel very bad and ashamed of myself for doing so

I'm not saying that I regret setting it all up. I'm happy it worked. Truly, very happy. But well, I did say only during the times I'm not in a good mood.

Not that it's bad.
Oh well, I'm contradicting myself right?

But I'm really glad it worked. Hopefully until the end, it worked^^

Okay, I'm going back to studying, later!



By the way, I didn't get the best of results last semester. Only 3.48.
I know my parents are disappointed.
All the more reason why I don't have the mood to contact them.
I can't stand the tone.
Is that wrong of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment