Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Circle in need.

There are two types of friends I've been told by old old grandfathers, by teachers, by fictions, by documentaries, by quotes, by self and by the so-called friends.

First, is the friend in need.
Second, the friend with need.

The best part of life is that friends with needs are very easy to identify. Very very easy. After all, the friend in need is also the friend with need.
But the friend with need is not a friend in need.

           The first category is really hard to find. Honestly, I never bothered to look for them. I think having Hime, Chi, NaO and Sasha is enough. Well, that is since Soyain is practically gone from the list.

Hmm.. Soyain is never the friend in need anyway. And I doubt I have ever been a friend in need to her. We were more to rivals than friends. Maybe that's why her existence is irreplaceable to me.

          Now that all of us have moved on, they'll definitely expand their circles, right? Like I said long ago, maybe I'm on the way to doom, but I hate having so many in the circle when I know they're disappear in times of need.
I must admit now though, my times of need may be too much of a burden.

That why having small circles with certainty that I could trust them is enough. I don't want to expand the circle.
          But I made a mistake along the way. Like an idiot who never follows his plan, I actually expanded my circle. That was a mistake.
No matter how much your heart is prepared, once the people in the circle strays, of course it hurts. It doesn't matter who they are and how long they've been in the circle, to cut it is grave.

I wonder what the other party thought when we made eye contact. Of course, I could never stand to positioned myself like that for long thus it was I who broke the contact first.
          If one cuts my circle, I'll mend it. But that person is basically out.
 Not that I hate that person out of my circle, I kinda' feel relieved. You shouldn't keep poison near you anyway. Unless if it's for someone else -haha, that's really just a joke.

It's fine the way it is. All I need to do is be even more careful. :)
Even if there's many fish in the pond, only some can survive in my hot pool. Next time, only these surviving fish would be in the circle.

I guess having bad memory come in handy in these situations.

Well, that's that.

Buh bye, thanks for reading this.

1 comment: