Sunday, February 13, 2011

Alice in WonderLand

Don't know whether this is truth or made up:
watch a movie which says that there's this syndrome called the Alice Syndrome.
It's where one tends to mix reality with fables.
If it exists, then I'm pretty much sure for about 99% (need the other 1% from doctor) that I have this syndrome.
I think my life is pretty much a fable. No, truth is that I know it's not. But I keep getting this image~ It's as if I don't live in reality although I know I live in one. How do you describe it. It's like everyday, I wake up to go to school, I was awaken by my alarm clock. I know I set it. But every morning, when i open my eyes, there's a butler greets me "good morning, young miss" and he'll ask what i want to eat~
Though I make my own breakfast, when I ate them, I could here maids whispering, observing my expression to know whether the food is good or bad. Then when I went out on my bicycle, I know I saw my tutor riding a horse right next to me, telling me to handle my horse properly. That I must take care of the horse, don't be too harsh on it. And careful not to fall from it. And all the sudden I am riding a horse in this vast green land. While I'm doing homework, my eyes would see pile and piles of document to sign, to read, to comment on... The literature art of papers, i could see them all in my maths book. Although I'm listening to rock music,.. i could hear faint sound of ballad and jazz.
Sometimes the 3 pot flowers at my house appears like a garden of daisies, roses, and well a garden. A proper super big garden that you can only attend if you have enough gardeners. And yes, I don't have a gardener. Yet I could hear few gardeners greets me when i water the plants. They'll be saying things like "Taking a walk, young miss?", "The flowers are blooming well...." or "You look great, young miss".

There's more to it. Even as I'm typing this, I'm at a home office working on a new project for business. And when I look up to take a breath, my office is at the shore where I can smell the scent of waves, see the seagulls flying low towards the sea.

So what is this? Hallucination? Maybe I need a doctor. Maybe not. After all, it affects my life only like this. But what if there's more to it?

I'm at lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment