Monday, February 14, 2011

Secret Garden

          I'm into this drama lately. It was recommended by may new friend whose name resembles Elle and Eli. It's a funny, romantic, yet tense (not quite sure if this is right) drama. But I'm in love wit it from the first chapter itself. The storyline is interesting.


Synopsis

The drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin), an arrogant and eccentric CEO who maintains the image of seeming perfection, and Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won), a poor and humble stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy amongst top actresses. Their accidental meeting, when Joo Won mistakes Ra Im for actress Park Chae Rin, marks the beginning of a tense, bickering relationship, through which Joo Won tries to hide a growing attraction to Ra Im that both confuses and disturbs him. To complicate matters further, a strange sequence of events results in them swapping bodies.


source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Secret_Garden


          I love the guy, Kim Joo Won character the most. Hyun Bin is very very very good acting that character. How do I put it? Joo Won is the meanest man yet aggressive and romantic. I don't mean aggressive in a way that he'll kick punch etc, but his persistence pestering and constant flirting with the girl. But though all his action are very very very heart throbbing a.k.a romantic, he's words are like knife stabbing you and worse, hold your tongue. There's nothing we can argue about it, 'cause he's right. But the fact that he is, is what makes him so mean. Yet, while hating him to, I can't seem to avert my eyes, we just can't push him away. Although painful, we would want him to still be there, even if he probably don't love us, and don't care a thing about how we feel, or worse, just toying with our feelings.

I guess I love that character the most. The girl was good too. But maybe as another girl, I can't bring myself to compliment her since I've used up my emotion for the guy. Huhu~ Does that make sense?

I also love the other character in the drama. Well, not Joo Won's mother, yet. I'm at the 18th episode and I still don't find anything to like about his mother. But tthe story in some part, like when they went to Jeju Island is creepy. I mean, it felt so... (sorry, my vocab not that good so I could only use this word) creepy when they enter the forest(the shop-old lady-flower wine-chickens). It gives me goosebumps.

Well, in other words, I truly recommend this story to be a must watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment