Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exams

          Have you ever heard of exam stress? Yeah, of course you do if you're staying n school. Well, I have to listen to speeches on this topic ever time there's an exam coming up. Duh, they don't want students to be in stress, obviously. However, though I never really care since I never experience it, I'm starting to care now.

          I have a problem with stress, examination stress. Do you think I'll say that? I got Elle and Fritz and LaRich and Dev with me. How can I ever had those stress. [By the way, Elle still ain't talking]. The thing is, I'm worried by the fact that I don't have any stress at all. And now, I'm depressed by the fact that I never experience exam stress. It's stupid and stupid and all the more stupid, says Fritz. I feel like smacking him but it's true. I should be glad, I think. Yet I'm not.

Reasons :
  • I think I'm not serious with my studies.
  • I'm pitying those who actually have the stress yet they don't score very well [I felt super mean]
  • I don't feel like getting near any books (except novels) when exam gets nearer.
  • And truth is, I want to feel like I'm seriously worried with my inconsistent mark
  • I'm not the best student
  • I'm not particularly good in most subject except Maths
  • I'm just an average student (with no failed subject so far however not one excellence too)
          I guess there's more but not that I can remember everything. Huhu~ Elle was suppose to lullaby me yesterday but he ran off and left with Fritz annoying songs. Luckily, I managed to get some sleep although it wasn't dreamless or peaceful. I miss the Elle that can speak. What happen to that Elle?

          Back to the exams again. My Elle/Eli friend was having it hard on our history paper today too. And guess what? All I thought was, "I want to show her the 3rd poem I did for Joo Won". When she's worried about the hard questions on the paper. It's not that I think the paper was easy, it was hard for me too, but I can't help but trying to show it to her. In the end I did not. I felt like if I ever did do it, she'll give me this surprise look and said, "We're in the middle of exam and that's all you could think of?" I don't want her to think that I'm too lazy or too smart. Simply because I'm not.

          That's all about my exam problems. I don't think it have anything to do with exams now T.T ~
By the way, I decided to set up a new page for poems and short stories ^^ .

No comments:

Post a Comment