Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another composition

 I wrote a short story of a modernize Alice. It was somewhat weird, Sasha told me. My Elle/Eli friend told me that it was a good, twisted and interesting version. I was planning on putting them on the school magazine and they told me that I should.

          But somehow, I fell that I shouldn't. The look they gave me were like : It's interesting, but we're not sure if it's appropriate for the magazine, Not sure if the school would understand such different views, and etc.

          I was really looking forward to it, you know? But I'm not too sure now. However, there's a thing called trying, right? Once I asked Elle about it, but it seems that these days he's been giving me silent treatment. He look at me as if saying, "If you think you want to do it, then do it. If not, then don't". Sure, that helps. Thanks a lot Elle. I wanted to ask Fritz but I'm too embarrassed to even let him read it. Well, to sum it all, only 4 human beings have read my story, not including Elle but my other unmentioned classmate and Ien.

         I also tried to write a Haiku. But until now, I haven't get the comment from 'the expert' which is Sasha's dad. I wonder if it's too boring or bad that Sasha didn't want to tell me of it. Maybe she said she forgot to ask because it was sooo bad and she didn't want to break my heart for telling me so. Oh my fragile, fragile heart, if it was brittle, I'll be gone long long ago. Sasha should have just told me the truth, I would be sad for a while. But it'll only take a while anyway,... as if I'll let it drag on to me forever. She should know that much by now. But I don't blame her. Elle and Fritz told me that I've been keeping a lot of secrets and never tell anyone the whole truth. No lies, but not the truth either.

          School had kept me busy these few weeks. I'm going to try out for Badminton, since I've missed softball. Of course, I would prefer essay competition or chess but I'm not sure if there's any competition for that this year. The government had reduced the amount of money to be supplied for education so since last year, no competition was held. It saddens me but there's nothing much I can do since letters and complaint aren't being heard. I'm still hoping for chess competition though. I want to play Elle/Eli girl ever since I heard she was good in it last month. But we never had the chance. I want to see who's better. It's personal really. I'm not in the chess club so off the record, I'm the best in the school right now ^^~. That's not really bragging, I'm only telling. Grr, I wish LaRich and Dev could stop chuckling right now. Fritz is giving me this big smile as if I'm lying. Ah, and yet again, Elle is keeping quiet. What's bothering him, I wonder.

          I guess I should try and find out someday of Elle's unusual behaviour. It's really too odd but I can't really ask anyone since Fritz hates Elle and wouldn't care while LaRich and Dev would never dare to tell. The human beings wouldn't be able to know, of course since they don't even know that he existed. Thus, the only way is to confront him myself.

Once I'm free from the loads of work.
I even have to study for exam next week. Elle, faster come to your senses! WHo would help me study if you keep on doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment