Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mother's Birthday

           Well, today is my mom's birthday~ (and my cute pet fox death anniversary) But we celebrate it yesterday since dad went back to work much too early in the morning and won't be back until maybe June or the later~ So we celebrate her birthday, big deal?


          The thing is, it was so hard to choose a cake. And how to actually plan anything since my mom, my mom, my mom... Oh mother, how come you have too many dislike and so few likes? We had a really hard time since well, if my mother were to like yam last year, then this year she wouldn't like it anymore. Her like changes from time to time. She had not many favourites in anything but too much of dislike in everything.

          When we were choosing cake, we kinda' give up and thought that ok, let's buy one that everyone likes. Here's another problem. No one likes the same thing. Dad like cakes with nuts which we all don't. Grandmother likes yam and corn, types that we eat because we had to not because we want to. Tazia wanted ice-cream cake, which grandmother don't like or chocolate cake, which I hate. And I prefer the one with coffee flavour, but Tazia hate it so so much. We ask Ien but the typical most annoying indecisive Ien came up with, "Oh, I don't know~ Everything looks delicious. If only we can buy it all................".

          We end up with chocolate cake~ Yeah, who cares if I'm the only one who dislike it since I'm the type that will still eat the food that I don't like. Haixxx~ So we went home getting it all set.

We haven't had a birthday celebration for such a long time, actually. And since it's rare to have someone other than Ien and me at home, we decided to do it just like the times when we're children. But, it's too embarrassing to sing, dance and etc let alone the few more hours to practice. So, we bought eye mask and wore them like masquerade ball. Hoho, it was funny but pretty awesome~ I mean it. And I played classical musics for the background.

          And then we did the usual, taking pictures, there's hugging here and there~

Then I went back to my room, to study Physics and Additional Mathematics.. I had an exam the next day.
[I probably gonna fail my Physic and do this "Safe, I barely passed" for Add Maths considering how hard the exam was today and how "relax" I did it]


By the way, I found my last year's essay. I think I'm gonna post it at the Short Stories section.

No comments:

Post a Comment