Friday, February 25, 2011

Just Finished

          Just Finished! Just finished exam today~ Just finished being scolded for telling the truth about how hard Physics exam yesterday. Just finished quarreling with Elle for keeping quiet. Just finished being slightly happy after seeing my Quran teacher. Just finished getting annoyed with Ien. Just finished from shopping with grandma. Just finished having headache thinking about the best thing that I could present someone. I don't want to do the bad movie thing : I'm the best gift for you. As if I'll ever know that!

          Right now, I'm listening to IU - The Story Only I Didn't Know.

           I'm thinking of composing a story for the "Teacher's Day Children Story Writing" competition. But the due date is 1st March. Great, it's soo far away that I can relax... Yeah, right! I have to get started now. But how can I if I'm typing for this blog right now?
         Tazia didn't know that I have a blog until yesterday. Its's not surprising since I have no followers yet. Haha, it's  so stupid to laugh since it sounded sad. And I can't say that it's not even when it really is not... I'm in the school magazine team now so i'm pretty busy with school stuff. Actually, not yet. But going to be since the loads of work will start on march.

          Oh, G.NA Black and White won the 1st place for today Music Bank. Too bad I don't have Animax or MTV. At least I could listen to Japanese songs too. I'm suppose to have this learning trip to Segi College and KDU in Penang tomorrow but it seems that it was postponed to some other time, who knows when. I just hope that it's not 2/4 coz I have planned that that day, my club members will be going to the Old Folks Home in Taiping. And I really want it to be successful since I'm club president. And I was the one planning it all.

          I brought some chocolates for Sasha today since she loves chocolates. But silly me, I forgot she went to Cambodia for the weekend. Weekends! What a holiday. I wish I could afford that kind of holiday trip. I am jealous. But not to the point of envy. Sasha went to India a couple of times too. Elle must be jealous of her. I know he wishes to go there too though I have no idea why.

          By the way, I met an Indian boy last year. Sharpener, that'll be his name. I wonder why his voice is so deep that I keep on remembering him. And yeah, Elle remind me of him. Elle had this dark feature like him except that Elle is cold and have a smooth face while Sharpener is friendly and with freckles. The thing is, I've been remembering him from time to time. Almost like Joo Won, his voice. But action, no way! Joo Won was more aggressive. Of course, I don't think I like him or anything like that. it's just that it's bugging me the fact that I see him in Elle. And I see Elle everyday! And Eli, you know him? No, you don't. He's a character I made in a story. The truth is, I made the Eli character based on Sharpener. But his name came from Elle's name. Huhu, I should stay away from Sharpener but he's my mom's student and coincidently, I see him everythime I went to my mom's school.

          I hope this feeling will also be gone, over with. End. Fin. Finish. But not just finish, yet.

1 comment:

  1. oh, uh~ you spelled every time as everythime...
    haha, silly fuwa!

    ReplyDelete