Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Literary Line-up

Pre-Calculus and Introduction to Literature, that's what I've learnt after the 2nd week of this semester. For some reason, the other 2 classes will be delayed. And here I am, mourning for the upcoming race of replacement classes. (┳Д┳)

So anyway,
          Due to many factors I wish not to type out - basically because I'm least diligent this morning - I've gotten myself energy bars! And that was for breakfast!

Ok ok, I don't really have much to share this time.
  But I'm just so super excited to read these: (the line-up of this semester's read a.k.a literature) O(≧∇≦)O


Short Stories:
  1. The Lady or The Tiger (Frank Stockton)
  2. Key Locks & Open Doors (Jane Wallis Hicks)
  3. Death by Scrabble (Charlie Fish)

Novels:
  1. Frakenstein (Mary Shelley)
  2. Heart of Darkness (Joseph Conrad)

And so, I've read the first short story the minute I got back to my room. And ho! I guess since it's a choice a girl would torment herself to make, I must say, it is very interesting.  d=(´▽`)=b

 And so, setting up myself for a studious mood today, I better start practicing some more questions. After all, I'll never know when's the next pop quiz, desho?

So, bye for now.
  You must read again next time.
      Hahahahaha.
          Have an enjoyable day.

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment