Friday, March 18, 2011

Addiction

It's 8.27 a.m according to mom's laptop.

          Hehe,... I slept at 2 something 'a.m.' 'today' just coz I was playing Virtual Family. It was a simple, testing ur patience kind of game. But, it's addictive. Well, every game is an addiction. I've just started playing it yesterday, in which I've slept at 4.55 a.m. My eyes are still hurting~ But I must say, if there's any time I could play it, I would! ^^

          There's a bit of bad thing I learnt from myself and that is addiction to the internet. I was playing Virtual Family to get my attention away from the internet. (Virtual Family is a PC game). I used the PC downstairs, one that is not connected to the internet. But, at the sight of my mom's laptop this morning, I used the 'stolen chance' to blog this. Hehe~

But now, I gotta go. I think my grandma has realise that I'm not downstairs for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment