Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Macrobrachium rosenbergii

This morning, Huninis said I was emotionless possibly heartless.

          Am I, I wonder? Whatever, it doesn't really matter. After all, she only said that because I just did what she told me to do and gave no comment or objection. She wishes for a robot, now she gets one.

          I still have lots more of articles to type out. I'm feeling very lazy now~ But I gotta finish it. I need to take the advantage of Ien's and Mom's not at home. Luckily, grandma and grandpa not at home too^^. Sooo, I have 'udang galah' for lunch ^^ ~ Father got the large kind from Kalimantan^^ I'm so happy that I don't feel like typing this blog anymore~ hoho..

Don't know what udang galah is? It's a Malay word for giant river prawn, the giant freshwater prawn, the Malaysian prawn or the cherabin, is a species of freshwater shrimp .
It's scientific name is Macrobrachium rosenbergii


I'm off for lunch now~
Ja ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment