Monday, March 21, 2011

Auntie, Julia and Grandma

           Dad and Mom went to Japan~ Bye bye otosan, okasan... I'm definitely very very very HAPPY because I can have the house all to myself. XD!!!! Well, I'm a bit... NO, aLOT jealous though since NIPPON is my favourite country. I really really wish I could go there~ So, I am indeed very jealous of my parents. However, I have the house to myself!!!!!! So, which should I choose? Die out of envy? Or out of happiness? Of course I'll choose happiness. I'm NOT that gloomy of a child to want to be envious each and every time.....

          Actually, my aunt and elder cousin are staying over, to keep an eye on us (me and my younger sis) and, or maybe this is their priority.. my grandparents. I was a little bit sad when I heard they were coming over. But now I'm not ^^. Instead, I grew fond of them. I like the way Julia talks and the FACT that I could tease her. Hehe. Can't really do that with my own elder sisters. And my aunt ^^!!! She cooks! That is super nice~ Even Huninis doesn't cook. And it made me laugh every time grandma will scold my aunt for very small things. And my aunt will be like, "ahhh, i did it because...." or "that's not even wrong!"... or "ala, ma.. everyone make mistakes". Huhu~ And that Julia always interupts between grandma and my aunt so it makes the whole situation much much more funnier~

Hehe....

             Seriously, MY AUNT, (heads shook) is addicted to computer games. GAMES!!!! and it's not some lame solitaire or any cards game~
It's the simulation game I downloaded that normally teenage girls would play ^^. Hahaahahahahaha~
Super funny~ And every time Julia said, "Ma, computer again??", she'll answer,"I've just open the computer. And I did all the chores too~".
       I'm telling you, she sounds like a total kid! She had been playing the computer for a few hours and she could say that it's only "just". And even telling her own child that she have done all the chores! Now that's what you called a switch of character. Kufukufukufukufu.....

          I'm loving them more and more each day ^^. Well, aunt could be strict sometimes too. But it's not the kind of strictness that makes you feel "urgh, there she goes again~". Though she's similar to Huninis, she's also the exact opposite. She's like the lovable Huninis~ Tee Hee... [that makes me feel bad]

          Now, 9.42 p.m, Julia is watching the TV, not arguing with grandma over the TV, though grandma is sleeping... Truth is, grandma switch on the TV but the TV will watch her instead. However, if we were to change the channel or switch it off, she'll wake up immediately, SCREAMING sometimes of our interrupting her show~
Aunt on the other hand, is playing games again, she even sacrifice her dinner~ Hehe...
But anyway, I think Julia has been suspicious that I am not doing my homework, which is true, so I'm gonna say bye bye now...

No comments:

Post a Comment