Thursday, March 10, 2011

Talking Again ^^

          Guess what? Elle started to talk again ^^. He's still unpleasant as ever like normal, thank God. For now I don't think I wanted to ask him what happened to his this past few weeks. Let him be natural with me again for as long as he wants. And when he's ready to talk, then I'll listen. However, when I think back at it, I think it was really my fault that made him gone quiet. It must be the remark I made.
 
          I had a feeling that whenever I tried to be serious, I mean over serious or the exact opposite, he'll be disagreeing with everything. Then, since he doesn't argue with me, he chooses to play silent. If my theory is true, then it worked. I hate Elle for always getting things right. He started talking when I was feeling like throwing all the school work away. He told me to think straight and he called me stupid. That's first. We'll it's not like I actually listen to him. I ignored him and tried, TRIED to take a nap. But suddenly he came to me and stared. Then he sigh, looking at my papers and told me that he'll help me with it. Even right now, though he doesn't agree with me using the com. while doing homework, he's still waiting until I finish typing and get back to my work.

Thanks Elle. It'll be a long night since I got a lot of those papers but if you really want to accompany me until I finish all of it then I'm really happy and have nothing else to say but thanks ^^

4 comments:

  1. hmmm,,,, *suspicious* do you love it since Elle started talking again or the fact that I'm starting to do my work???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you don't like Elle. You can like the other three. Elle is an exception. He's special~ huhu

    ReplyDelete