Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Teasing the Lucky France Trip

          Elle/Eli girl is going to FRANCE!!!!!! Nope, to be exact, she went to France already. Maybe. She told me that her flight is tonight. I didn't ask her the time though. Not that it's really necessary. Her mom came to school this morning to pick she and her sister up. When I saw her mom, coincidentally she was there, having photo shoots. So she told her mom, "Ma, ma! That's Aa!". And since I'm with another girl, Raish, she continued, "And this is Raish, my classmate." The first thing that came to my mind is,.. huh, you didn't even tell her that I'm your classmate too. But then it struck me! She must have told her mom something about me. And it's proven when her mom said, "ah,.. so this is Aa." If this isn't obvious, she grins and told her, "Yeah, the one I told you^^". See?

          So her mom and I chat for a while. Just a very short while. She then told me about how excited she is to be having a holiday in France. Since Raish lived there before, she joined in and started to suggest different places of interest. Then she told her about the food that Elle/Eli mother must definitely try. Well, they were so happy to talk that I don't dare to butt in. After all, I know VERY VERY little of France. But it was nice to hear them talked about it. Soon after the mother left, I decided to give Raish a bit of revenge for leaving me out in her long talk. So I told her, "France must be nice.. Too bad I don't know anything of it". She should have realize that I was just playing around. But she took it and felt bad. Which in turn made me feel bad. She started to apologize but I stopped her. I just let out a laugh and told her of my failed revenge.

        Just the Elle/Eli girl ran to us, asking where her mom is. So we told her that her mother left. It was very funny to see Elle/Eli girl went panic. She look like one anime character which visible sweats out of nervousness. But it seems that her mother did left. Her mother went elsewhere and decided not to wait for her. When her sister heard of this, her face fell. Froggie-teacher was there and laugh about it and called their mother. She said, "Come fetch your two distress daughters. If you leave them here, I might have to deal with two crying babies because their parents decided to go for honeymoon in France and leave them home alone". Elle/Eli girl and her sister gave Froggie-teacher a look. However that Froggie-teacher was even more amused and invited the rest of the magazine committee student who were there to tease them more. At last, their parents came. They just went out to buy something. Still, sometimes it's fun to make a hill out of a mole.

          I invited Hime, Chii and NaO to come to my house during the March break. To study History. Huhu~ I can't afford to play with Huninis around ^^ ~ And I want to study anyway~ I don't want to fail anymore subjects T^T.

No comments:

Post a Comment